Author Topic: Ikingsky  (Read 24670 times)

TightThong

Re: Ikingsky
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2020, 08:43:20 AM »
Anyone tried the big bulge thongs yet? I ordered some and they arrived this week. They are very nice, and have a lot more room. Very comfortable.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk
[/quoted

Do you mean these?

This is still one of the hottest thongs and pics on the site here...tan skin, perfect white thong, nice and skimpy...my fave

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2020, 04:46:48 PM »
I recently received six iKingsky mesh thongs. So often the mesh used is not smooth or comfortable. This si not the case with these thongs. I am pleasantly surprised. These things are incredibly comfortable. I forgot I was wearing one. The pouch is just right for me. I am extremely happy with these thongs. So far all the things I have purchased from iKingsky had been excellent. For the price it is surprising and very welcome.

Yamajammer

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2020, 02:51:05 PM »
Just ordered 6 packs of 2 styles of Ikingsky thongs. One is Colorful Big Pouch Thong Underwear Sexy Enhanced Underpanties Low Rise Bulge T-Back Underwear, and the other is Men's Pouch Thong Underwear Sexy T-Back Mens Under Panties. I think they look really sexy!  I will post pics one I get them in my “Cheeky” post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2020, 10:48:14 AM »
Ordered this one from Amazon. Ordered size XL and could have probably worn a L or even a M. They are very stretchy. Not crazy about the bulge pouch pouch but overall it is comfortable.

NCThonger

• Hero Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2020, 10:48:33 AM »
Ordered this one from Amazon. Ordered size XL and could have probably worn a L or even a M. They are very stretchy. Not crazy about the bulge pouch pouch but overall it is comfortable.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2020, 05:59:08 PM »
I agree the iKing sky items tend to be quite stretchy. Ordering a size down can work with these items.
I like the print of the one your wearing.

sensu4

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
    • Swimundy
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2021, 10:26:54 PM »
I love my iKingsky thongs. I also had to size up due to Chinese manufacturing, but the material is soft and really comfortable. The only thing I did not much care for is that they are bulge style thongs. I prefer a regular pouch style to the bulge style. But the back looks sexy and stays in place, and the side straps don't roll. Overall, happy with theses.
I agree, I prefer regular pouch, either slightly smooth or form fitting and keeps everything secure and in shape. Especially if it's swimwear.

dapotatoman23

• Full Thonger
  • Proud Full-time Thonger since 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2022, 08:16:32 AM »
How is the material with Ikingsky? I keep on seeing these Chinese brands with weird names on Amazon like Summer Code, Arjen Kroos, Brave Person, or Ikingsky, and have always been curious about them... but I always find myself being put off by their names which sound like incredibly strange knock-offs...

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2022, 11:27:07 AM »
I absolutely adore my IKingsky thongs doe daily wear. The material is comfortable. I forget that I am wearing one when I have one on. I’ve had a few things for a couple years now and they have held up well.

robert_r

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2022, 09:03:52 PM »
How is the material with Ikingsky? I keep on seeing these Chinese brands with weird names on Amazon like Summer Code, Arjen Kroos, Brave Person, or Ikingsky, and have always been curious about them... but I always find myself being put off by their names which sound like incredibly strange knock-offs...

Summer Code is all around awesome and good to buy.
Most Ikingsky are also good.
Most zonbailon are also good.

dapotatoman23

• Full Thonger
  • Proud Full-time Thonger since 2020
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2022, 07:54:08 PM »
Thanks for the replies!

I recently got a couple from Braveperson (also a Chinese brand) and I was quite surprised with how good they are! Took a while to arrive, but well worth it.