Author Topic: House to myself!  (Read 6014 times)

billyboyd1201

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
House to myself!
« on: August 06, 2021, 01:23:48 PM »
I've had the house all to myself much more frequently lately. I've been enjoying the freedom of roaming around freely in just my thong. Just got done make a cup of coffee and thought how much more fun it was in just my thong.

Windows open, but not many neighbors or pedestrians around to peek in and "catch" me.

It's environmentally friendly too, with such a small amount of clothes on I can keep the AC at a higher temperature without feeling sweaty and gross.

May end up costing me more money in the long run though. Walking around in my thong puts in the mood to go shopping for some more. I have a whole list of styles I want to try... May even work up the courage to by a swim thong a stop by a beach somewhere!

Anyway, just thought I'd share.

ragingloco

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: House to myself!
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2021, 10:19:50 AM »
I love wearing a thong around the house. Lately I like to wear just a thong and t shirt unless I’m going outside, in which case I throw on some split side short shorts.

You should 100% get a thong bathing suit too. I was hesitant for a while but finally got the courage to wear one to a public beach and loved it... the sun, the thrill, the tan lines!!! I don’t know if I’ll ever go back to anything less than a Speedo brief.

Dell1970

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2021, 10:35:42 AM »
I always enjoy wearing my thong to bed.  And getting up putting on just a t-shirt and hanging out in the house,  my neighbours have gone away and now have been going out and watering all the plants wearing my thong and shirt. And I don’t worry about it as really it’s just underwear ,   At times I will wear my
Thong bathing suit to
Lay out on and my other neighbour has seen me
And I don’t budge.   It’s not like I’m naked.   It’s taken a long time to
Feel
Comfortable but iam. I also share with my
Friends at work that I only
Wear thongs.  And many times I will
Show them the pictures of me wearing them.  This is what he one I’m wearing today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kiyoothong

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2021, 04:11:30 AM »
I live with two roommates, so it's hard for me to walk around the house in a thong. I have all my stuff out in the living room, so I don't have much privacy. When both of my roommates are out, I try to make the most of my alone time. I do my home workout in a thong and I try to go on cam.

My roommates are leaving at the end of the month, and I have to look for a new roommate. I'm going to be taking one of the rooms in the apartment, so I'll have some privacy. Hopefully, I can get a roommate who is open minded and who doesn't mind a bit of nudity at home.

billyboyd1201

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2021, 03:11:40 PM »
Welp, just found out I'll be having the house to myself for several hours again tomorrow! Not sure what my plans should be... oh wait, yes I do, hanging out and workin' in my thong. :-)

billyboyd1201

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2021, 06:41:28 AM »
Alrighty! Great suggestion. Making and drinking my coffee right now. Will begin putter around soon.

Any other suggestions, I'm up for it! (though I do still need to work)

The day is young!

benessex

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2021, 04:09:23 PM »
You guys clearly live in a warmer climate or don’t mind big heating costs! It is 4 centigrade now in much of the uk in the evening, and nude/thong wearing with nothing else is not gonna work! Roll on next summer.

Regnoht

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2021, 11:24:08 PM »
Having the house to myself is always fun.  I love being able to walk around in my thong or g string.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2021, 05:41:25 AM »
If it is summer of at least 75F/23C I’ll be in not much more than a thong. Unfortunately those days are finished for the year, I woke to snow.

billyboyd1201

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2021, 10:00:11 AM »
You guys clearly live in a warmer climate or don’t mind big heating costs! It is 4 centigrade now in much of the uk in the evening, and nude/thong wearing with nothing else is not gonna work! Roll on next summer.

Not a warm climate at all, just took advantage of the summer. Though I’ll be getting the house to myself again today. I guess that means kicking up the furnace and going thong crazy!

Though with the cooler temperatures I don’t want my feet to get cold. Does that mean I should keep my socks on? Nah that would look silly. I wouldn’t want to look silly now would I?

kiyoothong

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2021, 07:45:58 AM »
Right now, I have my own room and I have some privacy at home. That being said, my place is too cold and I can't walk around the house in a thong. Even with the heater on, I always have clothes on at home.

kiyoothong

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2022, 05:45:15 AM »
Had the whole house to myself this weekend. Here is a photo I took.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2022, 05:51:24 AM by kiyoothong »

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2022, 07:00:43 AM »
It great to have the place to yourself and do what you like!
What’s the significance of 30?

kiyoothong

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2022, 09:18:44 AM »
It great to have the place to yourself and do what you like!
What’s the significance of 30?

Hit the big 30 recently.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2022, 01:17:34 PM »
Celebrate 30!
May this decade be the best ever for you, so far.