Author Topic: Surrounded by horses  (Read 4534 times)

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
Surrounded by horses
« on: October 12, 2016, 04:54:38 PM »
My favorite beaches are the beaches of the north-west part of France. Wide beaches with rock hard sand at low water. It is not very touristic so outside the season, it is very quiet and you can walk for miles without seeing another person. So one year I camped in Quend-Plage and walked south to the mouth of the river Somme. Near the mouth at low water the beach is over a mile wide. I walked the 5 mile to the mouth without seeing a single person. Every now and then I changed into an other newly bought thong or string to test them. But I also walked naked. Nobody in sight.
I stopped near the mouth of the Somme and put on the smallest string of the lot, a micro string from Dore Gabriel (Beachndance). It just covered everything for a stampsized front. I felt a little tired from the walk so I lied down along the foot of the dunes. I must have dosed off because the next thing was being surrounded by a group of horses. It appeared to be a group of people from about 15 to 20 year, riding their horses along the beach. I was more or less in their path and they were a little curious because I was obviously sleeping on a very sunny day.
We greeted each other and we started to talk about the normal tourist subjects. The weather, the surroundings, where we came from, how we liked the beaches and the sea, etc. After about 15 minutes the lively group left with armwaves and I was alone again. Not one remark about my tiny string. Only afterwards I felt a slight embarrasment. On my way back, I walked naked until I saw a family walking near Quend. I put on a slightly larger string and not a single comment from them either, just friendly bonjours.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 08:45:50 AM by beachlion »
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365

kiyoothong

Re: Surrounded by horses
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 01:39:46 PM »
Haha okay, so you just carry some thongs with you when you go to a beach? It's funny that you change into a different thong every time you see someone different.

beachlion

• Full Thonger
  • Hit the beach in a string or less
    • View Profile
Re: Surrounded by horses
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 08:50:54 AM »
I like to try newly bought thongs and strings while walking to see if they are comfortable to wear. So next time I order, I know which model is right or the sizing was right. Beside that, I usually change my thongs a few times during the day to avoid tanlines as much as possible.
100% thong & g-strings, underwear & beachwear, 16/7/365