Author Topic: Florida Beaches  (Read 8400 times)

billyboyd1201

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Florida Beaches
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2023, 01:14:18 PM »
I'm curious if anyone has any specific experience on Cocoa beach. I'll be there in a month and am very curious with what to expect. Will I be more likely to find say conservative attitudes from fellow beach goers?

I'm not looking to ruffle any feathers, just get some sun on my buns!

MattW

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2023, 12:07:30 PM »
I have not personally thonged in Cocoa but I have seen two other men in thongs at different times. It's a touristy spot so you're likely to receive some judgement. From my experience, many women who actually live in Florida are much more likely to thong (thus more likely to accept it in general) than people who are visiting from colder climates. I'd find a more "local" spot if it were me.

billyboyd1201

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2023, 02:17:37 PM »
Thanks for the feedback. We'll have a car so driving to a more locals place may-be an option. Any suggestions?

I'm inclined just give it a go and see what the reception is like near my hotel. Being on vacation I won't know anyone, so there should be no reason to hold back. Except for my own bravery!!

MattW

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2023, 06:50:24 AM »
Actually yes. Playalinda beach is great for thonging. It's actually clothing optional towards the far end but the wife and I frequently thong at others outside of that. Are you going alone?

billyboyd1201

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2023, 01:41:24 PM »
Not going alone. I'll be with my wife. It will be hard to beat the convenience of the beach in front of my hotel. Looking at google maps, it would be close to an hour drive to get to Playalinda. I don't think I want to take that much time out of my day.

I'll just plan to "go for it" and  have a back up suit in case I decide to back out of it.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2023, 12:27:19 PM »
I encourage you to go for it at the beach nearest to you, especially if you have your wife’s support. What I’ve found is having a beautiful woman with you gives those who may wish to complain pause. Add you confidence and comfort to the mix and very few people will even care that you’re wearing a thong. Those that do care will often be silent or give compliments in my experience. Add to it that you’re on vacation like most of the other beach goers there, you should have a good time. Enjoy.

billyboyd1201

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2023, 01:33:07 PM »
Thanks for the encouragement.

The plan is to just go for it at the hotel. It will be my wife's first time with me while I'm in a thong. Not sure how she's going to feel about it, I think she has her questions. I tried to talk her into getting a new cheeky suit, but she was not interested at all. It's a shame, she's such a cutie. Oh well, everyone has their own boundaries and comfort levels.

I'm pretty go with the flow though. Maybe I will, maybe I won't. I'll probably wear a thong down to the beach under some shorts. If I take them off for a little or a lot remains to be seen. No matter what we're going to have a nice time.

MattW

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2023, 06:25:56 AM »
I'd definitely go for it. I have personally seen men in thongs on Cocoa Beach (though not common) without issue.

billyboyd1201

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2023, 08:14:26 AM »
Just got back. Really enjoyed myself. As expected I was the only guy in a thong on the beach. Honestly, the ladies were mostly covered as well. Maybe 1 in 20 had a thong or cheeky suit.

I managed to lay out for several hours relaxing and reading both on my front and back. No issues with anyone, though I did basically keep to myself and my wife. The beach really was not busy at all.

Later in the trip we went up to New Symrna beach. It was much more crowded and the beach much larger. Mostly family but many more younger generation than at Cocoa and thus quite a few more thongs on the ladies. We found a spot in the soft sand about as far from the water as you can get. I decided to walk to the water and man let me tell you, that was an experience. That beach at low tide is probably 100 yards or more long. Walking from the relatively hidden towel in the back to the front was intimidating. Felt like 10 minutes of walking with my backside exposed to 100s of beach goers! I'm sure the pink-floral-thong-guy did not go unnoticed. Quite an adventure! I'm already looking forward to more beach time this summer.