Author Topic: Heckled at the Beach  (Read 3981 times)

njnudist

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Heckled at the Beach
« on: June 02, 2022, 02:02:51 PM »
This past weekend my wife and I went to Robert Moses state park in New York. A section of this beach used to be clothing optional. Since it lost its clothing optional status a few years ago women having been going topless and men have been wearing thongs. In this most recent trip the other thong wearers all seemed to be behind wind screens and were not nearly as visible as i was. At one point while I was laying on my stomach a group of teenage boys came by and shouted things such as "what are you wearing?" and "weirdo."

I've worn a thong to this beach about a dozen times during the last few years and this was the first time that I have ever heard anyone's opinion on it. This certainly will not keep me from going back.

Has anyone else ever been heckled while thonging on the beach?

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Heckled at the Beach
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2022, 05:20:37 AM »
I think most of us that thong in public have heard a comment or two that were less than positive. I know I have. Some of the worst were from adolescent boys in a group. One group in particular was several boys from a rural high school football team. Overall though, I get more positive comments and smiles and people talking with me.

kiyoothong

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2022, 03:59:16 AM »
Yeah there are some mean high school boys out there. One time, I was out on the beach in a thong, and there were some kids playing catch ball. They were about 20 feet away from me, but they kept throwing the ball over me. I tried to stay cool, but then one of the kids from the group came up to me and slapped my butt. I guess it was a dare, and those kids were all giggling. I had to move to the crowded section of the beach because of those kids.

aninterestingguy

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2022, 03:25:02 PM »
Never heckled, but I've heard an under the breath comment or two.

My favorite experience was the exact oppose of that though. Two attractive 20 somethings, both wearing thongs, were taking instagram-ready photos of one another. They walked over to me, said that it was good to see someone else wearing a thong on the beach, said I looked good in it, and asked me to take their phone to take pictures of them together. it was a really lovely encounter.

Skinnythonger

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2022, 09:59:51 AM »
Man that is a shame, both about the beach changing its status and the hecklers. I thought being close to fire island that they were pretty liberal with clothing.

I was heckled at cahoon hallow beach, MA while only wearing a Speedo and it was by a bunch of females. The guys didn’t really say anything but the ladies did. It was the worst.

njnudist

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2022, 11:21:24 AM »
This past weekend I returned to the beach where I was heckled. This time there were no hecklers and there were a lot more men and women wearing thongs. The day was very enjoyable. There were even a few men in cock socks and some men and women daring enough to go nude while there were no rangers around.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2022, 03:51:53 PM »
I had the opportunity to hit the beach after getting out of work extremely early. I went to a park I don’t often go to and set up out on a peninsula. Shortly after I set up I had two women come and set up right next to me. They didn’t seem to care that I wore a thong. They were more interested in talking to one another and playing with their dogs. I saw two other women wearing thong bikinis, again no one seemed to care. I’m thinking this is becoming more the norm than having people heckling of making disparaging comments.

thongdan

• Casual Thonger
  • Longtime thong wearer living in London
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2022, 08:47:10 AM »
Sounds like it's teenage boys being teenage boys (not an excuse for their behaviour just an observation). I'd hope that was a one off. I was wearing my thong on the beach the other day and no one seemed to bat any eyelid.
On skype

kiyoothong

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2022, 03:45:38 AM »
That's why I like going to beach in May when kids are still in school.