Author Topic: Mom saw wife’s pictures of me in a thong  (Read 4581 times)

njnudist

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
Mom saw wife’s pictures of me in a thong
« on: June 18, 2022, 05:15:17 PM »
Last week my wife was showing my mom a picture on her phone. My mom then started scrolling through my wife’s pictures and saw me on the beach in a thong. She saw me standing by the water. She saw me lying on my stomach. She asked my wife wouldn’t it hurt to get a sunburn on your butt. She then shouted to me in the living room “I hope you put sunscreen on your cheeks.”

I didn’t find out what she was referring to until later that night.

My mother has seen some of my thong underwear before but this was the first time she saw me or a picture of me wearing a thong.

RCBlue

• Sr. Thonger
    • View Profile
Re: Mom saw wife’s pictures of me in a thong
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2022, 09:43:55 AM »
My mother would not take things quite so well. She is extremely conservative and judgmental. She thinks the traditional bikini or brief is obscene. Her comments about people at the beach border on obnoxious. Fortunate for me I live a few hundred miles from her so she never has to encounter her son wearing a thong (god forbid 😂😂😂).

mbit

• Full Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2022, 07:40:42 PM »
“I hope you put sunscreen on your cheeks.”

Sounds like your mom is cool and not bothered by it. Although it be hilarious if my mom saw a pic of my buns.

kiyoothong

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2022, 04:41:38 AM »
Yeah, I don't think my mom would be pleased with my thong outings. She is very conservative and religious, and she doesn't wear thongs because she thinks they're for "sluts".

ilovethongs

• Casual Thonger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2022, 05:46:10 PM »
My mom didn't kindly at all about my thongs. She is also very religious, conservative, and slightly homophobic. She thought that by me wearing thong underwear that I was gay. I appeased her for a while by saying that I'd get different underwear, but I eventually went back to wearing thongs daily once I got to college and was no longer living at home.