Author Topic: The Story of a Closeted Boy  (Read 2067 times)

xzate08

• Newbie Thonger
    • View Profile
The Story of a Closeted Boy
« on: June 30, 2022, 06:51:47 PM »
When I was a kid, for some reason I was really attracted to the male underwear models of the catalogues that would come from the mall. I’d stop and stare at the nicely shaped bodies and be focused on what they were wearing.

When I was in my teens, I remember going underwear shopping with my mom at seeing a Jockey thong. I didn’t get it at the time because I was too embarrassed but I remember it vividly because I wanted to try it out and thus began my interest and later obsession with thongs.

A few years after that I go on my own for the first time because I got my driver’s license and purchase a Calvin Klein body thong. Let’s just say I was instantly excited, lol.

These days I wear HOM, Olaf Benz, C-IN2 and a few other brands of thongs but not 24/7. Most of the time I’m wearing micro briefs but an occasional thong once every few days.

My favorite brand is Olaf Benz with the HOM plume being another in heavy rotation with Y backs from C-IN2. 

irthonger

Re: The Story of a Closeted Boy
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2023, 08:46:30 PM »
Nice. I also like olaf benz. I really like their bikinis. also, I would say you should try wearing thongs more. I guess it doesn't matter what you wear on a daily, but thongs are the best underwear. They just are.