Other > Other Favorites

No other favorites for me

<< < (2/7) > >>

ManThong:
Oh, I do change at the gym while wearing thongs. And, 95% of the time I'm wearing a thong.  I change as discretely as possible using the tails of my shirt to conceal accidental glimpses of me in a thong.   Some of my thongs may actually pass as a jockstrap anyway.   As a very last resort, say, if an entire team of men crowd the locker room shoulder-to-shoulder then I have backup undies - boxer shorts.   Haha!

kiyoothong:
I try to wear thongs everyday, but I have boxers as backup. I still struggle to wear thongs to church because there are just so many eyes to look out for. But I don't hide when I am in front of strangers, and I sometimes walk around the gym locker room in a thong.

CHRISTOS:
Mostly i wear thongs but i have also boxers and briefs.I have tried also this kind of Croota in the foto.The sense is a little strange at the sides.

dtarrant:
This is pretty simple when it comes to what Thong to wear.
I wear black and grey, women's CK Thongs and so does my wife. Hers are smaller than my 32" waist. She also has some really pretty, lace, see through thongs. No, I don't think I'll wear those.

It's been about a month since I started wearing underwear, or Thongs. I'm getting accustomed to them I hope to be back to the Free Ballin look soon. Although my wife says she really likes my new look. I think I heard her say sexy. Then I found out she sent our son and daughter a photo of me wearing the Thongs.
They never seen me wearing underwear before.

kiyoothong:
Hey y'all. Do you all have back up underwear? I'm meeting my parents next week, and I think I might take some boxers with me just in case.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version