When and Where > Favorite Places

Onsens/Hotsprings

<< < (2/2)

irthonger:

--- Quote from: dapotatoman23 on January 22, 2023, 01:09:21 AM ---There aren't any onsens in Tokyo itself as far as I am aware, but there are sentos (public baths) scattered around and in many of the nicer hotels. Alternatively, the most popular onsen town close to Tokyo would be Hakone.

--- End quote ---

Ok, yeah that is where I was thinking about going. I found a really nice outdoor onsen I wanted to go to. Like I said though, I just didn't get the chance to travel to Hakone. I only had about 3 hours a day to explore. I was working 14 hours a day while I was there.

dapotatoman23:

--- Quote from: irthonger on January 22, 2023, 11:48:14 AM ---
--- Quote from: dapotatoman23 on January 22, 2023, 01:09:21 AM ---There aren't any onsens in Tokyo itself as far as I am aware, but there are sentos (public baths) scattered around and in many of the nicer hotels. Alternatively, the most popular onsen town close to Tokyo would be Hakone.

--- End quote ---

Ok, yeah that is where I was thinking about going. I found a really nice outdoor onsen I wanted to go to. Like I said though, I just didn't get the chance to travel to Hakone. I only had about 3 hours a day to explore. I was working 14 hours a day while I was there.

--- End quote ---

Hope you can enjoy a trip to Hakone next time. Also, if your hotel has a spa, it might very well have a public bath, so that might be work checking out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version